cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform sales transaction using SAP PS Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP PS Gurus,

I am very new to SAP PS. My team has created one project in SAP PS and now they want to dispatch material.

I want to know the sales flow w.r.t. SAP PS.

I tried with below steps but not able to get sales price (PR00) in billing document.

1. Sales order (VA01)

2. Delivery ( CNS0 - Delivery from Project )

3. Inovice - VF01

Kindly help to get price automatically in Invoice. Also want to know sales flow w.r.t. SAP PS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

Are you getting the material which is to be delivered as Project stock which needs to be delivered?

can you elaborate on your business process a bit more for us to provide you some inputs..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Thanks.

Yes we want to deliver this material from Project Stock.

Business Case is like below :

My team has created one Project in SAP PS it has several WBS and now they want to deliver this material as project stock. Here we have created sales order using t code VA01 and then delivery using t code CNS0 (Delivery from Project ) now when we are trying to create invoice using t code VF01 we are not getting PR00 automatically.

Also it is open to add PR00 but team want to get it automatically.

In case you need more details please let me know.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

The pricing condition is governed by the configuration settings maintained by the SD team in V/06 and V/08 for pricing procedure. You can take help from your SD friends to sort this out.. Nothing you can do from PS..

The PS works ends at the delivery creation using CNS0. Billing is part of SD and they should be able to fix it.

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Thanks for the help. Will take help from SD friends.

Can you please share SAP PS and SD flow for knowledge purpose.

Regards,

Amey

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Amey,

On a very high level below are the points of integration between PS and SD..

1. In billing whether you are using Milestone Billing or Periodic Billing. Milestones can be attached to the WBS and same can be copied to the billing plan is SO. this provides plan and actual revenue in projects..

2. DIP where in resource related billing is required you can create Quotations directly from the plan cost being maintained in the PS using ECP.

Please read the below from SAP help on revenue planning using PS you will get a good idea on how PS and SD are integrated..

Revenue Planning - Revenues and Earnings - SAP Library

Regards

Sammar