cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields in Access sequence are not getting populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are working in a STO scenario wherein the billing is created with reference to Outbound delivery. In the STO based pricing condition i.e. VKP0 if the access sequence table exists for fields Supplying plant and receiving plant, please let me know how this data will be transferred to Billing pricing condition VKP0 having the same access sequence table. In my case the supplying plant is getting populated however the receiving plant is not getting populated in Billing.

I have checked the copy controls also from Delivery document to billing document. Basically I want to find out how the data will get transferred from KOMK-RESWK and KOMP-WERKS which has been maintained in MM Access sequence table to KOMK-RESWK and KOMP-WERKS in SD Access sequence table.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Pankaj_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Monica,

I dont think you will get receiving plant in Billing document. Instead of that you can do a workaround  like maintain the table with supplying plant & the customer code. as customer code is unique for the receiving plant.

Thanks

Pankaj

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you check the copy controls VTFL the pricing source at item category plays a vital role

moreover a separate pricing procedure is maintained in SD side and the same condition records are maintained under VK11