cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP VSI (Virus Scan Interface) Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

We are planning to use VSI on our environment. I already look in helps and sap notes and gather some preliminary knowledge. I need some more information from your experience that can help me to implement the solution successfully. Please let us know the prerequisites  and if there is any extra kind installation is required to implement the solution.

If you can just be brief on step by step approach that would really bi a great help for us.

Waiting for your response

Thanks & Regards,

Satyabrata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you go thru the SAP Note ?

817623 - Frequent questions about VSI in SAP applications

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sriram,

I have already followed the note/notes.  I need some brief on step by step by approach that can help me to get a clear picture and details that need to be done to achieve this.

Like things need to be taken care in Prerequisites, Installation/configuration, post configuration etc....

Thanks,

Satyabrata

former_member185326
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satyabrata,

All high level and detailed steps are outlined in below documentation. This has all the info required for setup and post-setup configurations for VSI

Setting Up the Virus Scan Interface - System Security - SAP Library

Regards,

Shahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahid,

I also have checked this but here its saying about the configuration ins the application, But I need a complete picture. Like before doing this configuration what need to be done, any kind of  additional installation and setup is  required for VSI or I cant directly go with the configuration.  What should be the input ( VSI adapter/VSI Server etc..) in the tcode .

Thanks,

Satyabrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Any more details that can give a clear picture on this. My query is like

1. Do we need to install VSI separately or its already taken care during SAP installation

2. Do we need any third part antivirus adaptor to be installed before doing the SAP configuration

etc...

Thanks,

Satyabrata