cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery item 000010 of delivery is not relevant for POD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one issue for POD confirmation. We have activated Stock in transit functionality with business function LOG_MM_SIT. My client requirement is POD relevance should be activated based on incoterm. So we have done the item category determination for NCCU( Issu SIT OB Delivery) and TAN.

No when my sales item category in NCCU its working fine. But when the Item category in TAN in sales order below message is coming.

Delivery item 000010 of delivery is not relevant for POD.

Customer master is activated as POD relevance for both the cases and delivery item category NCCU is marked as POD relevance.

One more thing we are updating Item category in sales order based on Incoterm using user exit.

Example:

If EXW the item category is TAN

IF CIF item category is NCCU

When I am updating the item category manually in sales order by commenting my user exit program its is working as expected.

Need your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Biswa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Sir,.

Thanks for your response.

TAN is not marked as POD relevance. I got the reason.

It is due to the schedule line category. Schedule line was not updating correctly.

Thanks f

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Biswabhusan,

How is schedule line category linked with the error message?

Delivery item 000010 of delivery is not relevant for POD.

the error message is indicating that the delivery item category is not set as relevant for POD.

thanks!

typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

As I told before we are updating the item category based on incoterm. When ever we are changing incoterm to EXW then as per the program item category is getting changed to TAN but schedule line category is not updated to CP/CN it was NU as per item category NCCU which is wrong.

When I changed the program to update schedule line along with item category it worked as expected.

As scenario when item category is TAN POD is not required and when NCCU POD is required

Thanks

Biswa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
delivery item category NCCU is marked as POD relevance.

How about TAN ?

by commenting my user exit program its is working as expected.

In that case, you need to revisit your user exit.

G. Lakshmipathi