Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Adobe Flash Islands Software requirements

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts

Does somebody knows where can i investigate about the costs/licenses needs for use Flex/Flash Islands in Webdynpro ABAP ?

I mean i know how to develop the Flex/Flash objects in Wwebdynpro and the related systems requirements (Netweaver 7.01 &  forward , compilate Flex program with SDK 3.0 - 3.3 , load SAP Flash Library to Flex Project, import .swf MIME to WDA, etc.) ;  but i know this just in technical terms but i need to investigate the investment/licenses needs for this. For example:

1. Wich is the cost of Adobe Flash Builder software tool for be able to program Flash Islands ?  

2. If the Flex programmer have already installed that Flash Builder tool in his machine and he creates the Flex programm .swf  and that MIME is imported to SAP inside the WDA program ;   Do We need to install some Adobe software in SAP server for use it  ?  or  do we need some Adobe software license for this purpose ?

3. If we transport that webdynpro with flex MIME inside to SAP Productive environment,  do we need to install some Adobe software in SAP server or  do we need some Adobe License for use the final WDA application ? ,  and wich is the cost of these ?

Does somebody knows about this Adobe Flex Software needs ?

Best Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Does somebody knows about this ?

Regards

Frank