cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way to exclude users from ad-hoc risk analysis like you can do with Critical Roles and Profiles? I know you can exclude them from Batch Risk Analysis but i'd like to exclude them permenatley when I run weekly reporting.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle

Could you assign them a mitigating control and exclude them that way?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would prefer not to because these users violate basically every risk (and are dialog). I was hoping there was a way you could exclude users like critical roles / profiles.

Kyle

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kyle

If you only mitigate them for the critical role/profile shouldn't they still appear for all of the other risks?

Alternatively, can you classify them in a user group and exclude that group for Critical Role/Profile Analysis but include for SoD/Critical Action/Critical Permission analysis?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was referring to when you add a role to the critical role / profile list in GRC it excludes it from analysis completely. Not to be confused with critcal risks. They should have this for users as well!

Anyways, doesn't sound like there is a way unless you exclude it using a filter or your method of user group and then say "is not"

Thanks!