Did you mean: 

PR Generation SNP - frozen period Time fence - APO

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a specific requirement

During particular Time frame / calender i dont want system to generate PR

For instance for the year 2015 from  Feb 11 to Nov 16  system should stop generate PR , even there is forecast/Demand

can we use time stream calender or Time fence if yes how to ?

please give your ideas 

Thanks

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

I think that with planning time fence or goods receipt processing time will not be easy to control the dates. A work around could be to delete the P.Req after each planning process.

In t.code /SAPAPO/RLCDEL by choosing the from/to period you can delete the generated P.Req very easy in respect with your dates.

Hope that help. Thanks.

Regards, Marius  

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing receiving calendar would be an option here.
I'm not sure whether quota arrangement will work here, because I think it will use sos out of quota arrangement if there's no quota during a certain period.

BR/Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

Another way to control the dates is with quotas. If you create quota "0" for your time fence at transportation lanes level for Quota Arrangements for External.Proc.Rel you have the possibility to control the dates by selecting Start/End dates.

Hope that help. Thanks.

Regards, Marius

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Regarding the time fence, in the case of external procurement, this is what SAP said about it:

The planning time fence is valid for both external procurement and in-house production.In the case of external procurement, we usually agree a delivery date with the vendor (The order start date plays a submordinate role here).This means that we guarantee our vendors that we will not create any orders within a particular timeframe
(without prior consultation).These agreements refer usually to the delivery date.The required planning time fence can be easily determined by adding the
goods receipt processing time to the delivery date.

Ref: http://www.stechno.net/sap-notes.html?view=sapnote&id=441740

In a few words, you can set a planned deliverty time and that will work as a time fence.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Did you try removing the mentioned dates from the receiving calendar time stream of the location master ? But it needs to be tested on how the other applications see this e.g., Deployment, TLB etc.

Regards,

Durai

former_member225637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Durai,

well i didnt do any setting so far

just trying to figure out whats is the best solution

Regards

Raj