cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V23 t.code is displaying rejected sales order line items as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we reject a line item and it is on credit hold it is still showing up in V23 t.code when common sense would say it really shouldn't as it is "rejected."

I'm having the same exact issue as this post - but this post doesn't have a solution:

My settings are also set exactly as decribed by the author of this post.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Akshat,

Each reason for rejection has certain functionalities (settings).

In transaction code OVAG, select a reason for rejection for which field BIC is activated. (Not relevant for billing). Place this reason in your sales order, then it will not be picked up in V23.

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW, thanks for the quick reply.  I forgot to mention - I have already checked OVAG and the relevant rejection code already has the field BIC activated.  Even then it is showing up in V23.

Even the author of the link I referenced is having the same exact issue regardless of the seemingly correct setting in OVAG.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Akshat,

Only after testing and confirming, I have made my suggestion.

1. Please take a reason for rejection with all 3 fields activated.

2. Add a billing block at header level

3. In V23, put the billing block, date, and sales area and check

If this issue still persists, then paste the screenshots.

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I will try this asap and revert back.. but is there any reason that first two checkboxes need to be checked (ie. not relevant for printing and resource item open again)?

In this scenario, currently the third check box (not relevant for billing) is the only box that is checked and it is showing up in V23.  Are you saying that checking all the boxes is required for it to not show?

Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

akshay,

i had selected a reason for rejection with all three checkboxes activated and Y, therefore i requested you to test with it.

yes, you are correct! only 3rd check box is relevant for this case.

but please do test as requested and update.

tw