cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print (Initial) window not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using Win 7 OS & SAP 730  Since, last 3 days I cant able to print my documents. The initial print window (Pop-Up) not appearing.
Kindly help to solve the Issue at the earliest pls....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

you have to share a lot more information if you really want a helpful answer.

Did you ever worked through this guide with your basis guys?

Setting Up Local Printers - SAP Printing Guide (BC-CCM-PRN) - SAP Library

Additional to that, it seems that you are not really know how to ask a question here, here is another blog you should work through.

I recommend you to do that (both) and if you face any problems between you are welcome to come back here and ask your question.

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, Kindly regret

I have tried to print my document which is the output data to dispatch the materials from ware house. In previous days I was using the same procedure to complete the printing. Since, from last 4 days the printer selection & other parameters (i.e., Printer Selection, Spool request, No of copies, print preview, etc.,) window not opening for selection.

I have attached the window screen shot, for which one i am having the problem

I think I have given my best explanation about the problem. Kindly help me to solve the issue.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens when you click on print.

Afterwards you can see the created spool in Transaction SP02 and there you see something similar

Here you can see what exact happens or even not happening with your spool.

First of all you have to see what Status is set.

The different status are explained here:

Selecting and Displaying Spool and Output Requests - Getting Started - Using SAP Software - SAP Libr...

and more detailed here:

Displaying the Status of Spool and Output Requests - Getting Started - Using SAP Software - SAP Libr...

and if you do not know how to interpret this status here you have to contact your basis-administrator or even the first level support and these guys will know how to help you.

~Florian

PS: By double clicking at the status itself a popup appears and displays more detailed information

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the output device LP01 defined with Access Method G and a windows device type like SWINCF or SAPWIN in transaction SPAD? Also the flag ' No Device Selection at Frontend' must NOT be checked in the output device under tab Access Method.

Regards,
Aidan