cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning View Refresh on Open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requirement is to have the most refreshed data when opening the planning view, refresh on open functionality. Currently we have noticed that if we do a supply run in simulation mode in a planning view and save data or take a supply run in the background, we need to manually refresh the planning view after opening it.

Is there a setting like refresh on open in planning views?

Regards,

Aditya G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217157
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

- After you login and open a planning view , it should load data fresh from backend.

- If you run a simulation (even for supply operator) ,the view refreshes itself with latest info.

Case where  you refresh are:

-If you already have a planning view open , then log-off and log back in, you need to refresh the planning view to see any recent changes

- If you run an operator in batch mode, to see the results, you need to refresh

- If you want to revert simulation results.

So in what cases do you refer to "refresh on open in planning views"

Thanks,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

Thanks for your response.

My cases are:

1. After you login and open a planning view , it should load data fresh from backend - When I open a planning view from templates, I get blank data and I need to hit the refresh button to get the latest data

2. I have a planning view (PV1) open with latest data, then in the same screen I go to templates and open another planning view (PV2) in another excel and click on refresh manually; here I have noticed that data disappears from PV1 and then I have to refresh it manually

Regards,

Aditya G