Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prioritize process order to sequence first in PPDS optimization run

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

We are running optimization in PPDS in DS board, when we run optimization we have process order

which are in created statues and planned order in firmed statues. We had product priority in Optimization profile.

Issue:

When we run the optimization run we see process order were moving out and planned order firmed & planned order

created are coming in front and pushing process order all the way out.

Please suggest if there is a way to sequence the process order first and then planned order firmed .

Waiting for response

Thanks in advance

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In the optimization profile, tab Order Processing, section Orders with Begun and Confirmed Operations select radio button Schedule with Prioritization, Retain Order Sequence.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your response.

We already had selected your suggestion , still process orders are moving to future months.

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Is the order priority created in the right sequence?

"You can use the Order Priority in connection with the Choose ATP Category to

specifically choose certain order types with a higher priority. These are then

scheduled first during optimization."

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your response. We had tried using ATP category to prioritize process order first and then followed through firmed planned order. Still i see after running optimization run in DS board i see Process order moving forward .

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please check note 712066 to see some PPDS restriction. I think that you are working with campaign planning. If yes please see this restriction.

"The "Prioritization of Orders" function and the prioritization by ATP categories cannot be lined with campaign planning or bottleneck planning."  

I know this will not fix your issue! Please try with the option FIX - orders with fixed activities in the Optim.Profile.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius