cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auxiliary packaging material details in HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have a requirement in our client, they wanted to add some Tools and other spare parts in to the Auxiliary packing materials tab in HU (This is for their information purpose on the total packing list).

But system does not allow to add Materials other than packing material type. Is there any configuration setting to make it allow all the material types in the "Auxiliary packing materials" tab of HU?

please advice. Thanks in advance

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message says the material which you entered is not a packaging material type are you sure the material which you entered is of material type VERP

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP is not checking for a material type VERP, the message is a bit misleading.

SAP is doing the delivery item category determination  with the delivery type, the item category group (MVKE-MTPOS) and the item usage 'PACK' 

(technically checking T184L table)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

Hi Manish,

My question is, how to allow other material types in the above specified screen.

Hi Jurgen L

I changed the Item category group of a material as VERP and tried to use the material in above specified screen, still it does not allowe use the material.

Please advice.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have an entry in T184L which could be found by your system using these parameters: e delivery type, the item category group (MVKE-MTPOS) and the item usage 'PACK' ?

debug program LV51PF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jugen

yes, there is an entry for the Delivery type in T184L.

Is there something to do with material type settings? because it allows if the material type is packing material.

Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you talk about the material type VERP from OMS2 customizing ten my answer is a NO.

If it is material type related, then it is the packaging material type from material master sales view packaging data section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen L

Yes, exactly you are right. its checking the Packaging material type from Sales view.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Answers (0)