cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an R3 system at our company. There doesn'texist APO. Can we have a product allocation facility? We want to enter the taget sales for the customer regions. For exceeding quantities, we want to have a block for the sales documents and be subject to a approval mechanism. Is there a standard solution and can anyone send me documentation for this? Thanks in advance for the answers...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search the forum or Google with the text "Quantity Contract", so that you will get lot of inputs. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used quantity contract before but it is for a different purpose. You have to choose each time the material number from the contract.This is not sometihing that we prefer.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yasar,

I do not know about Standard Solution for this and probably other members may have some suggestions.

But my current client has achieved almost similar requirement like yours with Z-Development. They maintain a Z-Table every month / week with Customer Code, Sales Area and allocated quantities. While creating Sales Orders the system first checks the Z-Table and if the Customer has open allocated quantities, system goes to standard ATP Check.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer but a Z solution already exists at our company. We are looking for a standard one.