Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_RFC can´t be adjusted in PFCG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question regarding the authorization object S_RFC. I have a role which should extend this authorization object. The object can´t be maintained via the role in the Permissions tab in PFCG. How can it be adjusted? But I do NOT want to add the object manually in the role. Do I need to adjust the object in SU24 transaction to the SUIM? Is there a way to adjust the object through the tab menu, such as for object S_SERVICE where authorization proposal must be selected?

thanks!

Ilona

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should handle RFC enabled FMs as transactions. So you can maintain authorization defaults for them in SU24, Then in PFCG  you can add authorization default for RFC function module. This will bring S_RFC plus defaults maintained for FM.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should handle RFC enabled FMs as transactions. So you can maintain authorization defaults for them in SU24, Then in PFCG  you can add authorization default for RFC function module. This will bring S_RFC plus defaults maintained for FM.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheers,

thanks !

Saluti

Ilona

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.