Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-S: Create a Bill-to and assign it as partner function to Sold-to in same CR

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Using Business Partner UI, is it possible to create a Sold-to Customer and a Bill-to Customer and also assign the Bill-to Customer in the partner functions for Sold-to Customer in the same CR?

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

With BP UI it is not possible to Create the STP,BTP it requires CVI integration hence use either ERP Customer UI or customer like UI.

Coming to assining the PF yes you can do it.

pkiran1981
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

If we use the Customer or Vendor Like UI, we can create only one of the Ship-tos or Bill-tos and have to repeat the create process as many times as we have the related Customers(Ship-tos, Bill-tos etc) and finally create a CR to link the Customers to the Main Customer as Partner Functions. To avoid all this process, we are using the BP UI and associate all Customers at once to one BP. We have done the CVI integration so that all the Customers associated to the BP are created as Customers in ECC after the CR is finally approved. My question is whether we can associate the Customers using partner functions in the same CR where we create them. I tested this in MDG7.0 and see that is is not possible, but i wanted to know if someone has tried this and if there is a workaround.

The workaround that i am thinking of is to trigger a follow-up CR where we update the partner functions.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

you can define the PF at sales org lavel once you assing the Sales org to customer automatically the Partner funcation will get populated in you CR.