cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to Accounting in hybrid mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I want to submit you a question regarding my customer. The new scenario landscape will be:

Into same HR system all companies will manage the Travel process, but for accounting:

Company A:

Trip account in combination with HR and AC

Company B:

Trip Account in combination with HR and separate from AC client 010

Company C:

Trip Account in combination with HR and separate from AC client 020

How can I handle it? By Trip Variant? Via User-Exit/BAPI PRFI/PRRW?

Thank you.

Regards.

Lorenzo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

To me this is pure ALE customizing (transactions SALE, BD64...).

You will follow the standard process PRFI / PRRW and ALE will determine via filter on BUKRS to which RFC destination the IDOCs must be sent.

Mathieu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lorenzo,

I'm probably not the most qualified one on the subforums to answer this because I lack the functional knowledge of the FI side of the Travel Management module, but:

Concerning Accounting/Booking I'd have a question for you to better understand the business scenario:

What do you mean by "separate" from AC"? Does this mean the FI side takes place in a third party system?

Basically you can distinguish things in PRFI and PRRW pretty well. For example, assuming each company has its own BUKRS you can use BUKRS in PRFI and PRRW as selection criterion for trips to be selected for a posting run, etc. Otherwise please explain how you distinguish your different companies on your HR system.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

"separate from AC" means: there are 2 SAP system/landscape, one contains HR and Travel data and one contains FI data.

Each company has its own BUKRS, but with PRFI you can filter the company to transfer to accounting and not the trasmission mode, that is:

Company A:

Travel data and accounting are into same system

Company B:

Travel data are in SAP HR/TRV and Travel accounts are separate into SAP FI system client 010

Company C:

Travel data are in SAP HR/TRV and Travel accounts are separate into SAP FI system client 020

I hope now is more clear for you.

Thanks.

Lorenzo