cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI5 Browser Compatibility Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are facing issue with UI5 application it behave different in different browser , like chrome , Firefox and IE behavior of control , look and feel is different .

We do not he browser compatibility matrix for UI5 but we would like to know how to get the same look and feel across all the browser how we can achieve the same .

Firefox : all the drop down overlapping and message at right top corner is cut off . 

IE11 :

Regards

Sunanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aakash_neelaperumal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check below link for browser compatibility. And based on the controls you are using, the browser support differs.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/91/f079dc6f4d1014b6dd926db0e91070/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am aware of browser compatibility but I am looking for an solution to resolve this issue .

I would like to know if there is a way to avoid  browser specific behavior

Regards

Sunanda

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What version of firefox are you using?  Please provide an example to demonstrate the issue.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - Customer Experience Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie

I am using firefox version 33 and output changes completely alignment of field change like in below screenshot .

Search for has two input box one drop down and one search box but the search box goes to next line.

This same web page works fine on IE and Chrome , I would like to know a solution for this browser compatibility issue

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

I will need an example to be able to identify any type of possible solution.

Regards,

Jamie

SAP - Customer Experience Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you share the html generated for each section (is it desktop or mobile).  looking at your posted images are you setting the viewport tag?