cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1ID for free text material procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me in understanding how to maintain J1ID for a free text material (no material master) ?

While GR "excise settings not maintained for Vendor " error is being displayed, even though J1ID settings done.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namita,

If you have activated all excise settings for the respective Vendor and Plant in J1ID, you should maintain values in the CIN tab of the Vendor Master.

For null values please maintain NA.

Also, confirm the same is reflected in the J1ID settings of Vendor master.

Also, please check that you have maintained the appropriate tax code in the PO . If not maintained, please select in the Excise Invoice tab in GR (MIGO) the drop down '' No Excise Entry". 

This should do away with the error.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Archit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archit,

Thanks for helping i didn't maintain "No Exise Entry".

Now Error solved.

Thanks;

Namita

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Namita,

Goto J1ID Transaction, here select Vendor Excise Details radio button,

-- click on maintain button,

--- check whether your vendor details are maintained or not.

--- if not, maintain the following details

--- ECC No., Excise range, Excise Registration No ., CST number, PAN number etc..

Regards,

B V

arvindh_s2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Namita

Maintain the excise indicator for the vendor code in XK02 - CIN details,Excise details.

Regarsd

S.Arvindh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvindh,

Please note the PO created is for a free text material, for which no material master is maintained in the system. will you please expain how to maintain J1ID for free text material.

Thanks,

Namita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For free text, In J1ID you can enter without material and maintain plant, chapter id and material type combination. Refer screenshot. Check if you have authorization for your user id in OMT3E

Regards

Subbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is coming because there are nothing excise details maintained for vendor. You can maintained CIN details from XK02 or from J1ID vendor excise details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Mukesh

I already maintain CIN TAB configuration and CIN TAB also show on vendor screen.

But same error came.

arvindh_s2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Namitha

Can you post a screen shot of the CIN tab for this vendor code..

Regards

Arvindh

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post error details, please click on the information button it will give total error information.

Regards,

B V

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

could you find out the error number ?? if excise details maintain then this error should not come.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don't think that if you don't have material code then you need not to maintain excise details in J1ID for material master. but you have to only enter excise details for vendor master.

Please also check if this error comes due to some customized message ??