cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM pirce not tranferred to ECC properly after currency change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The SRM and R/3 systems are connected via the extended calssic scenario. A purchase order was created and ordered in the SRM system. (A copy

of the purchase order is created in the R/3 system.)In the SRM system, the currency at header level of a already ordered PO is changed and

simultaneously the price of an item is changed.The changed purchase order is transferred to the R/3 system but the price is incorrect.

So we have implemented a sap note (970839 - Incorrect price in R/3 if currency & price is changed in SRM) , even after implementing the note the price in ECC is showing incorrectly.

please guide how to tranfer(to ecc) correct prices as in srm.

Regards,

Padmasai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padmasai,

This note should have helped in this case. I would advise you to capture the BAPI test data for BAPI_PO_CHANGE and check there if the price is correct.

If it is correct there then the issue lies in the ERP backend system, if the price is incorrect then it is an SRM issue.

From an SRM perspective, please ensure the BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI is not influencing this price transfer incorrectly.

For BAPI info please check note 539978.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for your reply , After implementing BADI I actully executed a function module

BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 which has helped to replicate my SRM values to ECC correctly.

Thanks & Regards,

Padmasai Kantheti

Answers (0)