Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adjust RG1 Register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CIN Experts,

My query is If there is any difference in Part 2 registers we can adjust with J1IH, but if there is discrepancy in RG1 with respect to Quantity then how to adjust without doing changes directly in table.

Thanks & Regards

Subhash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

If there is discrepancy with reference to quantity in RG1 register then there is a stock descrepancy also. Then you need to adjust the stock with a material document and do J1I5 for that material document.

Else you need to check these things.

1) Check whether any material document is missing to be updated in J1I5.

2) Check whether any relevant movement type is omitted from Table J_1IMVMT.

You can add movement types in SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->

Business Transactions-->Incoming Excise Invoices-->Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices(Relevant for RG1).

Regards

Binoy

4 REPLIES 4

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

If there is discrepancy with reference to quantity in RG1 register then there is a stock descrepancy also. Then you need to adjust the stock with a material document and do J1I5 for that material document.

Else you need to check these things.

1) Check whether any material document is missing to be updated in J1I5.

2) Check whether any relevant movement type is omitted from Table J_1IMVMT.

You can add movement types in SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->

Business Transactions-->Incoming Excise Invoices-->Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices(Relevant for RG1).

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Thanks Binoy,

But if some of material documents from closed period are missed to post in RG1, then how we can post such documents with J1I5 in current period?

Also while posting with J1I5, system gives red status & not post the document. But no where gives error message, in such a case how to check what is the error or reason for not posting to RG1?

Thanks....

Subhash

0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

You have three different options in J1I5 ie. doc. date,posting date and system date.

Regarding the red status, it is because of lack of stock in RG1 register when you are trying to issue in J1I5.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.......................

Subhash