cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC with multiple inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using a RFC where I need to call data from R/3 with the help of multiple inputs. Our abaper created a RFC, on executing that it is making input fields as readable only. I have checked the cardinality ratio, it is 0:n and it should be 1:1 but it is unchangeable. So please suggest me changes on my side or abap side that I need to make so that it makes the fields writeable for input.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am executing the rfc in webdynpro java and abap. It is writeable in abap and readable in webdynpro java. The input are tables with multiple input parameters. The functional module is giving correct values on R/3 side.

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mahajan ,

it is input table with multiple values , now tell me how did you bind this to the wdj screen , i mean for entering values we have ot bind the attributes i.e mapping .. have you done this model node binded directly to the view ?

The readonly which you are mentioning im not able to understand. can u please paste a screen shot ?

Regards

Govardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardan,

I have created the model and bind the fields.

in the above screenshot, users will provide the payroll and company code and will click the display button, which in turn execute the rfc and display the data in table.

the above screen shot is taken after executing the application.

thanks and regards

shilpi

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shilpi ,

here you have binded the model node directly to view , and cardinality as stated earlier is of 0..1 so only here in the screen all input feilds are non editable , firt create a rfc local node , i.e if your rfc is

z_abc_rfc_name  ---> Main node

In_dca_node(structure->zadtr)----> sub node

output_node----> sub node

out_dca_node(structure->zbtdr)----> sub node

here z_abc_rfc_name is your rfc with input node as in_dca_node and output node as out_dca_node and now the local rfc node is

Vn_z_abc_rfc_name(cardinality -- 1..1)---> Main node

Chn_In_dca_node(bind the same structure zadtr)(cardinality --1..1)----> sub node

Vn_output_node(cardinality(1..1)----> sub node

Chn_out_dca_node(bind the same structure zbdtr)(cardinality -- 1..1)----> sub node

now while executing the rfc pass the values from the rfc local node the rfc instance and bind the instance to the rfc just execute it

here you can see the model node ending with header for which i have created a local node starting with Vn and ending with BtchHdr etc ... just for an understanding purpose i gave this ,

now which executing the rfc you can use this...

--------------

try

{

//RFC Instance

Request_MIOS_********BatchHeader_MIOS_********BatchHeader MIOS_********BatchHeader;

MIOS_********BatchHeader = new com.****.blkpmtmd.model.batchhdr.Request_MIOS_********BatchHeader_MIOS_********BatchHeader();

//Input node instance

com.****.blkpmtmd.model.batchhdr.ComplexType_DTO_********BatchHeader BatchHeaderInput;

BatchHeaderInput = new com.****.blkpmtmd.model.batchhdr.ComplexType_DTO_********BatchHeader();

BatchHeaderInput.setAccountNumber(wdContext.currentChnMTO_********BtchHdrElement().getAccountNumber());

BatchHeaderInput.setAuthType(wdContext.currentChnMTO_********BtchHdrElement().getAuthType());

BatchHeaderInput.setCorpCode(wdContext.currentChnMTO_********BtchHdrElement().getCorpCode());

BatchHeaderInput.setProductType(wdContext.currentChnMTO_********BtchHdrElement().getProductType());

BatchHeaderInput.setUserID(wdContext.currentChnMTO_********BtchHdrElement().getUserID());

MIOS_********BatchHeader.setMTO_********BatchHeader(BatchHeaderInput);

//Bind the instance

wdContext.nodeRequest_MIOS_********BatchHeader_MIOS_********BatchHeader().bind(MIOS_********BatchHeader);

// Execute the instance

wdContext.currentRequest_MIOS_********BatchHeader_MIOS_********BatchHeaderElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeResponseBatchHdr().invalidate();

wdContext.nodeChnResultBatchHdr().invalidate();

if(!wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().isEmpty())

{

//       WDCopyService.copyElements(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList(),wdContext.nodeChnresultBatchHeaderList());

IPublicFcBulk****ModuleComp.IChnresultBatchHeaderListElement headerListElement;

for(int count = 0 ; count < wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().size();count++)

{

headerListElement = wdContext.createChnresultBatchHeaderListElement();

headerListElement.setAmountInBucket(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getAmountInBucket());

headerListElement.setAuthorized(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getAuthorized());

headerListElement.setAuthorizedAmount(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getAuthorizedAmount());

headerListElement.setBankBatchNo(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getBankBatchNo());

headerListElement.set****BatchNo(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).get****BatchNo());

headerListElement.setInitiationTime(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getInitiationTime());

headerListElement.setInitiatorID(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getInitiatorID());

headerListElement.setBankRejectedAmount(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getBankRejectedAmount());

headerListElement.setBankRejectedTransactions(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getBankRejectedTransactions());

headerListElement.setUserRejectedAmount(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getUserRejectedAmount());

headerListElement.setUserRejectedTransactions(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getUserRejectedTransactions());

headerListElement.setTotalAmount(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getTotalAmount());

headerListElement.setTotalTransactions(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getTotalTransactions());

headerListElement.setTransactionsInBucket(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getTransactionsInBucket());

headerListElement.setUnAuthorized(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getUnAuthorized());

headerListElement.setUnAuthorizedAmount(wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getUnAuthorizedAmount());

headerListElement.setRemarks("");

wdContext.nodeChnresultBatchHeaderList().addElement(headerListElement);

// wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("value from wsld file"+wdContext.nodeResultBatchHeaderList().getResultBatchHeaderListElementAt(count).getUserRejectedTransactions()); 

}

}else

{

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportException("No Transactions available for Authorization. ",true);

//wdThis.wdGet****UtilsCompInstInterface().getMessageWindow();

}

if(wdContext.currentResultBatchHdrElement().getAuthMode()!=null)

{

wdContext.currentChnResultBatchHdrElement().setAuthMode(wdContext.currentResultBatchHdrElement().getAuthMode());

}

}catch(Exception e)

{

handleException(e,"Error in Batch List");

}

Regards

Govardan Raj S

anil_kumar259
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

As Govardhan suggested please create the Local node in the context and bind it to the input fields in your wdjava screen instead of binding the model node.

Onaction display button get the local node attributes and set it to the model node and execute the model.

Regards,

Anil

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi shilpi,

what u want to tel is your feilds ie input in the wdj screen are readonly mode , etc ? did you directly map the model node to the view ? in that case i dont think it is possible because the cardinality at abap side for these nodes would be maintained as 0..1 ,

but there is one solution what you can do is , for rfc node with input as

abc_input ... create an element of that inptu node and add it to the rfc intially when the application is loading , or else create a local node that is replica of the abap node and then while executing the rfc copy the values from local node to the abap rfc instance and execute the rfc..

Regards

GOvardan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you test the RFC directly in your ABAP system via transaction SE37?

I'm not sure what you mean by " on executing that it is making input fields as readable only" - where are you executing and what are you executing?

Cardinality of 1:1 means the input is obligatory - is this what you want?  Are the inputs single fields or tables?

Cheers,

G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gareth,

I am executing the rfc in webdynpro java and abap. It is writeable in abap and readable in webdynpro java. The input fields are fields that will search the tables in R/3

Thanks & Regards

Shilpi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

So when you run the RFC in SE37, are the input fields single parameters or structures or tables?  Can you paste the top of the RFC definition into this thread so we all understand exactly how it is defined?  Like this:-

FUNCTION BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.

*"----------------------------------------------------------------------

*"*"Lokale Schnittstelle:

*"  IMPORTING

*"     VALUE(SALESDOCUMENTIN) LIKE  BAPIVBELN-VBELN OPTIONAL

*"     VALUE(ORDER_HEADER_IN) LIKE  BAPISDHD1 STRUCTURE  BAPISDHD1

*"     VALUE(ORDER_HEADER_INX) LIKE  BAPISDHD1X STRUCTURE  BAPISDHD1X

*"       OPTIONAL

*"     VALUE(SENDER) LIKE  BAPI_SENDER STRUCTURE  BAPI_SENDER OPTIONAL

*"     VALUE(BINARY_RELATIONSHIPTYPE) LIKE  BAPIRELTYPE-RELTYPE

*"       OPTIONAL

*"     VALUE(INT_NUMBER_ASSIGNMENT) LIKE  BAPIFLAG-BAPIFLAG OPTIONAL

*"     VALUE(BEHAVE_WHEN_ERROR) LIKE  BAPIFLAG-BAPIFLAG OPTIONAL