cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

When we create sales order, system determine the partner functions based on Ship to party and Sold to Party. In this partner determination it also determine the "CR" partner function in sales order.

However when the shipping conditions are changed manually, when determined that Sales is customer pick up, so that route is redetermined, everything goes well and Cutomer pick up route is determined.

However at the time of saving the Sales Order, the Forwarding Agent Partner function do not go away and needs to be remove manually. (We need to do it so that forwarding agent do not get intimation for transportation)

I would like to find a way, when SO is customer pick up, the Forwarding Agent DO NOT come in partners tab or if it was determined based on prior conditions it shall redermine and remove the CR partner function.

I hope i am clear in describing the issue.

How can we achive this. Your help is most appriciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ravi,

when business user makes the order as customer pick up, what is the ship to party? (place where the goods will be unloaded)

if you change the ship to party in these cases, then it is possible to automatically remove the forwarding agent from the sales order.

place the forwarding agent in the SH customer number (and not in the SP). and in the partner procedure use source functionality to pick up CR from SH instead of SP.

typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partner functions are in sales documents are determined from customer master.  These are not dependent on shipping conditions or anything and are not re-determined if any of these fields are changed.   I guess you have to manually remove the CR partner function from the sales document if you are changing the shipping condition to customer pick up. You maintain CR partner function in customer master to default it to sales order.

Thanks

Rajeev