cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Report In GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I was asked to develop GTS report with following entries in Selection screen and Report. Can you please help me in finding the tables and fields for the same.

Blocked document reference number; transaction value; business partner external number (ship to party); business partner name; destination country/departure country; project number.

As i am new to GTS, i would like to ask you for one more favor, how are GUID tables differ from general tables?

Responses would be most appreciated.

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

GUIDs are simply key fields based on a long string (which is actually formed from a type of "date-stamp".  If you've used Microsoft Access, it's a similar idea to generating a table key using the "auto-number" field.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

So to develop new report, does ABAPer need to have knowledge of GUID?

Can you please help me in finding relevant fields please.

Thanks a lot Dave

Regards,

Bobby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bobby,

GUID is not rocket science. There is a standard code which generates these unique GUIDs. You need not look into something specific for GUIDs. Just the basic SQL/ABAP knowledge will do.

Basically in GTS the tables are interlinked with GUIDs.. For an example, let's consider tables

/SAPSLL/CUHD- Customs document - header level table

/SAPSLL/CUIT- Customs document- item level table

/SAPSLL/CORREF- Customs documents- Feeder system document number/REFNO linkage table

Let's say you just have your feeder system Sales order#. You will just pass that as REFNO in table /sapsll/corref to get the field MOBJ_GUID. This GUID is actually linking key to table /sapsll/cuhd.

If you pick MOBJ_GUID from CORREF and pass it to CUHD, you will get your customs document number in GTS. So, this is how the tables are linked using GUID. All the above mentioned tables will have their own primary GUID for their linkage with other tables. In addition to that, it will also hold GUIDs  of other tables to which it is linked.

Regarding your original query on the report: I would suggest you to debug the standard "Display Blocked documents report". I had done once, but not sure if it's the same that i am referring to.  There is a standard FM, which actually pulls complete information of a customs document to structure "es_obj".  Appropriate data can be taken from this structure. So, please debug the standard report once and let us know your findings.

I can directly point out the tables that holds all the information that your report should show. But debugging the standard report might give you some more information.

Blocked document reference number; transaction value; business partner external number (ship to party); business partner name; destination country/departure country; project number

Fields                                                              Table

Document reference number:                         /sapsll/corref

transaction value                                             Please confirm which value are they referring to

Business partner external number- Ship to     /sapsll/corpar and /sapsll/pntbp to be joined

Business partner name                                    BUT000

Destination Country/Dep. country                    /sapsll/cuit - fields ctydp, ctyar

project number                                                 Don't remember by heart now. Will check in SAP and update you later.

Regards

Dhilipan

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bobby,

first you can you view the description of the table with se11 to get an idea about the fields.

Example for table /SAPSLL/SPLAUD

GRVSY          /SAPSLL/GRVSY     CHAR      Logical System Group

BPTYP          /SAPSLL/BPTYP      CHAR      Business Partner Category in Feeder System

BPVSY          /SAPSLL/BPVSY      CHAR      External Business Partner Number (the ERP Number)

PARTNER      BU_PARTNER         CHAR     Business Partner Number (the GTS Number)

Then it is a bit complicated. If you have selected your values form the table /SAPSLL/SPLAUDR you can read the table /SAPSLL/CUHD to get more informations about the document. Use

/SAPSLL/SPLAUDR-GUID_MOBJ to read /SAPSLL/CUHD  Here an example

and the result form reading /SAPSLL/CUHD

So you get value, end country of destination, business partner number and so on.

There are many other tables, from which you can get information. Here are some examples

/sapsll/cuhd       "Customs Document: Header

/sapsll/cuit       "Customs Document: Item
/sapsll/legcus
  "Customs Document: Customs Processing

/sapsll/cuhdsta "GTS: Customs Document: Header Status
/sapsll/cuitsta
"GTS: Customs Document: Item Statu
/sapsll/legculc
  "SLL: Customs Document: Customs Processing: Duties
/sapsll/corcts
    "Document - Customs Tariff Numbers: Non-Country-Specific
/sapsll/legpge
    "SLL:Customs Doc.: Packing Data
/sapsll/corctsc
   "L&L Services: Document-CustomsTariff Nos.Country-Spec.
/sapsll/corpar
    "Document Partner
/sapsll/legdoc
    "SLL: Customs Document: Documents

The access is always on the field GUID_MOBJ Maybe this will help a little

SELECT * INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE zcorpar FROM /sapsll/corpar
            WHERE guid_mobj = /SAPSLL/SPLAUDR-GUID_MOBJ.

Maybe this will help a little.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Dhilipan. You have been of great help here.

i am looking for net value. But i think Thomas has shown me.

Really appreciable for your explanation

Regards,

Bobby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Now, i got how it works!!!

Thanks a lot Thomas.

Regards,

Bobby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bobby,

you can look at the tables /SAPSLL/SPLAUDR and /SAPSLL/SPLAUD. I think here would be the data that you need

I know nothing about differences between GUID tabels and general tables so far.

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I am bit confused about which field represents what? Can you be more precise in giving me following details by fields:

Transaction value, end country of destination, business partner number  and project number.

Thank you for your response