SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Collective parent accounts from ISU to CRM

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to enable the functionality so that once collective parent accounts are created in IS-U (using CAA1) it is replicated to CRM system.

We have activated the switch function ISU_CA_2 in ISU to have below SPRO node in this regard.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide -> Financial Accounting (New) -> Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Integration -> Customer Relationship Management -> Business Agreement -> Define Specifications for Replication of Collective Bill Accounts.

We have also created the reference contract accounts (one reference contract account per jurisdiction) in ISU all mapped all of them with a single number range.

Likewise we have maintained the same number range in CRM and created all of those business agreement class (as per reference contract account in ISU). Have mapped all the business agreement class with the same number range.

The replication is happening fine now if I try to create a contract account in ISU using t-code CAA1.

However, my question is when it is replicated and saved in CRM system what would be the business agreement class assigned to it in CRMM_BUAG_H table ?

Does ISU send the business agreement class in the BDoc when it is replicated from ISU to CRM ?

The reason being, parent accounts in all the jurisdiction have a single number range.

I have seen all the accounts are getting assigned with a same business agreement class (not sure why this is happening) in CRM after replication.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks,

Bodhisattwa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Bodhiswatta:

It sounds like you have customized the system to only use one buag class.  You need to define/assign another one for collectives.  There is a badi in crm for determining the class.  As an aside - maybe you should not create collective accounts in CRM?  from a process pov, why would you do it? 

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Bodhiswatta:

It sounds like you have customized the system to only use one buag class.  You need to define/assign another one for collectives.  There is a badi in crm for determining the class.  As an aside - maybe you should not create collective accounts in CRM?  from a process pov, why would you do it? 

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks bill.

The BAdi logic should work; I can write custom logic over there as, based on jurisdiction system will assign relevant BuAg class (among a set of BuAg class for parent account number range) during replication of contract account to business agreement.

Also, I am follow the process to create collective parent account from CAA1 transaction.

Will try the BAdi one and let you know for any concern.

Thanks again,

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Also - there is an fqevents spot for buag class determination - 1022 - when going from ECC to CRM.  I might have misread your question.

0 Kudos

Many thanks bill.

Enhancement in FQEVENTS 1022 worked fine.

Thanks again,

Bodhisattwa