Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry error messages customization

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are many agentry generic error messages would be displayed at the time of sync. But I couldn't see the complete error details like the work order number and the operation number from the error message.

Below are some of the error messages:

1. Error during processing of BAPI Methods.

2. Start time is Later than Finish time.

3. User status not allowed for object etc...

In SLG1 logs and agentry logs also I could see the same error message and I don't have any other details which gives some light on the work orders & operation which causing the error.

So it is difficult to identify the error orders. As per my knowledge, at now the only option to get those details is through debugging only.

But can we customize the error messages with the order details which gives more information and would be very helpful to identify the problem and the resolution.

Or is there any other way to get these details.Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopa,

I guess you can't customize the error details as these are the part of standard codes but definitely you can debug both ABAP and Java codes.

You can get more clarity on the java exceptions you get in the Agentry server by enabling the log in the AgentryLogging.ini file as follows.

AgentryLogging.ini

[Log Settings]

server.backend.java-1=4.Y

Please share the exact log then I can help you.

B.R.

Sudhir.

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Many thanks for the update. I will enable the logs and update you for your analysis.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa.