cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help and Drop down are not working in WD Application after customizing theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing with wierd problem when Search Help and Drop down are not working after customizing theme in my Web dynpro Application.

We have designed a Web dynpro application with four screen screens and used customized theme for achieving background image in web dynpro application.

For this i have downloaded CSS file from MIME Repository and did all the required changes and later uploaded to the same folder and now our application is having a  theme with background image.

But the problem is i am unable to use search help and drop down which i am able to use before customization, what would be the reason for this? and what is the class name for Search help and Drop down defined in the CSS file.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue got resolved.

The main problem was that CSS file got corrupted while changing for some requirement like Background Image, deactivating Scrollbar , changing colors for the borders of UI elements.

Solution for the Issue:

Using Link1 download the CSS file from MIME Repository and make the changes.

By using Link 2 upload the folder to the custom folder in MIME Repository and in your web dynpro application parameter WDTHEMEROOT set the path of your custom folder.

Now if you run your application, all the custom changes will be appearing only to your WD application excluding standard applications.

Suppose if you make changes to the CSS file and upload as mentioned in link 1 then every application including standard will be effected with the changes which you do not require.

For any reason if your UR_MIMES_NW7.zip of DEV system is corrupted after your changes in CSS file then get the same zip folder from QA system and do the changes as mentioned above.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Now i am able to solve the problem by passing WDLIGHSPEED application parameter to  false but another problem which i am getting is unable to select the radio buttons.

Why this type of problem is coming and  what role this WDLIGHSPEED plays in WD application, i referred some docs in net but still confused?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VR V,

Kindly refer below link for WDLIGHTSPEED application parameter.

Unified Rendering Light Speed in Web Dynpro ABAP - Web Dynpro for ABAP - SAP Library

Thanks & Regards

Kishan Rana