cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collaborators!

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Scenario: If I import 50K Master Agreements/contracts and at the time of Import the Document Security template  for MA/ Contract has a Group added as a Collaborator (with Object Level Security profile as Reviewer which  has READ only access).

The Following event happen:

1. All the Imported Agreements will have the Group as a reviewer ,READ access only (which is in the doc. security template)

Now, If I want to Change that Groups access to a Collaborator with read/ write access in the document security template, it will remain added in the past documents as a Reviewer with Read access only .

If i want to give the Edit  access to all the past docs?  what Should be done

Thanks,

HM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

For the existing MAs, you can either import a workbook with the new Group(Read/Write Access) or via scripting also it can be achieved. If you want to go for scripting then, first you have to make a query which will fetch all the MAs which do not have the Group then you have to write a explicit script which will add the group to all the MAs which Query will fetch.

Go o the below Blog which will give you the picture of how to make use of Query IAPIs:

Hope it helps.

Let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Kushagra A

0 Kudos

Thanks Kushagra

Answers (0)