Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori roles(BCR) for PP, QM and PS are not showing up in pfcg

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have recently implemented Sap Fiori with ECC 6, EHP6, SP04 as Front End and same version in backend.

This is working fine with MM, SD, LE and FIN (My spend app only).

But, there are many apps available as per the link: SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

We would like to implement some of the apps from the list, for eg: QM Task List, Production release, confirmation etc but the business roles are not showing up in PFCG.

Can anybody please let me know the reason for the same? Is this not available as per our version? The details are as attached

Thanks,

Prem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

What exact role names are missing? Have you installed required components?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Masa,

We are refering to the document:App Implementation: My Quality Tasks - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Library

As per this, back end and front end components and notes are installed.

Front End:

Backend:

The Odata services are up and running.

But in front end server, we cannot see the roles and catalogs (SAP_QM_BCR_QUALITYENGINEER, SAP_QM_TCR_T etc). The launchpad UIAPQM01 is also not showing up.

At the same time, we are able to to see the relevant role in backend system SAP_QM_MYQUALITYTASKS_APP.

We are now in a doubt that QM, PP and PS apps are not available with our current version. Is that so? (Ecc 6, EHP 6, SP04).

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Please look at the help.sap.com again and find the the table entry, Frontend server UIX02EAP.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Masa,

I should have checked it earlier

Answers (0)