cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Certification latest details Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am planning to do SAP SD certification, I want to know the below details, can any one help? 

A. Which Exam i need to select out of these three.

1. SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

2. SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5

3. SAP Certified Application Associate - Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP6

B. What all the documents required to pass the exam?

C. How many Questions will be there?.

D. What is the Weight-age for each topic?

E. What is the current passing Percentage.

Thanks in Advance.

Ra.Gopalakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get all those answers (except one - the current pass mark) at the training.sap.com website. Google for code c_tscm62_66.

All those exams will be pretty much the same, but it's best to go with the latest version (EhP6).

The pass mark is never known for sure (until the exam starts!), but is usually around 70%.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I ended up at this response and curious to know more.

May I please know if the case is that we cannot know the passing percentage of a certain certification exam?

For example the certification I am opting for shows the following information in training.sap.com

Here, the cut score is 60% right? Is it subject to change while we write the exam!

I will put the query as a separete thread if required.

Regards,

Barkha

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand it, it changes all the time, based on how successful (or not) candidates are at a particular exam. If everyone finds it easy & passes, they raise the cut score.

But I could be wrong.

Anyway, it's not important, just study your hardest and do your best. Why should the cut score affect your preparation? Just go for 100% 🙂

cheers

Paul