cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why LM03 screen not allow to change (Mobile-RF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Two questions:

Question 1-

I notice that our SAP RF mobile transaction, when try to perform confirmation via LM03 in the RF, does not show the storage type and the storage bin. How to ensure that the two information are appear and shown in the RF screen?

For example, The following is the Transfer order showing the final storage bin...

and the RF screen does not showing those information....

Question 2-

How do you make the field in the RF screen to be editable ?.. for example, the previous last two screen, and you will notice that the field are non-editable.

Regards,

Tuff

Header 1Hder 2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For question 1

on the source screen press F1 save button and then pres F4 next button and destination screen will appear with storage type 002 / storage bin 01-01-01

Second question i am not getting your point, if your query is system should prompt to scan the bin or material then you need to define the verification profile in mobile data entry configuration for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Your replies to my first question is correct.

As for my second question is.. my question is asking how to make the field Des Bin to allow changeable.

For example, my warehouse guy notice the actual bin should not be the storage bin proposed by the transfer order (i.e. transfer order which is printed out and not yet confirm) when he bring the stock to the actual bin location... see below how to make the field to be changeable in the RF screen?

thanks.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible to change the destination storage bin during Transfer order confirmation . Could you please check the below mentioned setting for the storage type 002 in your system

LE - WM ---Master data ----Define storage type

if the above setting is present then on RF destination screen press F7 button and new screen will appear where you can enter the new bin

There are certain limitation for that, My suggestion is to please have a look on the standard SAP link also to get more idea

Confirming Transfer Orders - Warehouse Management Guide - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)