cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sales Order in refernce Characterstic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

we are getting a strange error in Sales Order  for a refernce Characterstic i.e Order Type if we are entering that particular Order Type say ZJOB

In VC screen we are getting Inconsistency with Allowed Values.

Please Share your views to solve this error.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sandeep patil,

Didnt understand yopur issue, can you please add some more details, diecribing issue and expected results with an example.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritesh

we are facing this issue in our New Client which we have configured for EHP6 Upgrade project,

and that too for some specfic Configurable  Material Codes HRPLTF_A01_T6_JW_E which we Have created for JOBWORK,

Example-  We are using Refernce Characterstic for Sales Document Type which we are copying into VC configuration i.e  we have Created Char- A01_Order_Type for which we have used

Table Name - VBAK  Field Name- AUART.

we are getting below error when we create sales Order with  Material Codes HRPLTF_A01_T6_JW_E only,

for Remaining Material codes which are used for NON JOB work i.e for Inhouse production HRPLTF,

the  order Type is getting  copied from Sales Document type.

Regards

Sandeep

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

have you clicked on explanation button to see, what it says?

Also , whats the format characterstic have ? as it a referance characterstic format should be copied from Table Name - VBAK  Field Name- AUART, try to use CT04 in change mode for this characterstic and see if you get any error related to format.

check & reply.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh

I clicked on explanation  it gives the below message-

No constraints exist that could infer anything for the selected

characteristic.

the format is copied from table & Field, also checked in Change mode there are no errors.

strange thing is this  characterstic is only behaving like this when we Create Sales Order through this Job work Material, as in other cases when we use Normal Material the Sales order type is being updated.

Thanks

Sandeep

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You only have to check the dependencies linked to this characteristic or in the configuration profile of the material.

Somewhere there is a logic you have mentioned saying that this material should not be used in the sales document type ZJOB. The best way to check this is to check the dependencies in the configuration profile of this material.

You can compare the CP of the correct material with the problmatic material and you will get the difference very easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navnaneetha,

I have checked there are no Dependencies which are written based on sales Document type.

and i also compared there are no differnces.