SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPTXT field (Text) is not getting updated after Installment plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While making the billing, all the line items are getting updated with the Contract object text to OPTXT field.

But after executing Installment plan by t-code: FPR1 for any of the open line item, the OPTXT(TEXT) field is becoming blank and only BTEXT (Description) field is getting updated

Is there any way, where i can get the OPTXT field update for the executed line item by Installment plan.

Please help.

Thanks and regards,

Aditya Viswanath

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Aditya:

That would be something you have customized so check your events in FQEVENTS to find the place where it is being done.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Williams,

Thank you for your reply. But i haven't used any event for the account display, i am using the standard fields for the account display.

while doing the billing contract object text is getting updated to OPTXT field, but only after executing the installment plan the OPTXT field is becoming blank.

So, is there any FQ Event which can help me to keep the Contract object text for OPTXT field even after executing the Installment plan.

I tried with 1205 event, but its not working. pls suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya Viswanath

0 Kudos

Aditya,

It is not standard behaviour for the contract object text to be copied into OPTXT.

So... you just need to find where that is being done (hopefully in a PSCD event) and change the code to include your instalment plan scenario.

Tip: If you can't find it, try putting a breakpoint in fm FKK_FUNC_MODULE_DETERMINE.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Check Event 3040.The function module is called up following creation of an installment plan.

You can then start those additional processing steps that can only be started once you have created an installment plan

Table S_FKKOP contains all line items that were transferred to the installment plan.

so in here you can copy the contract object text into DFKKOP-OPTXT.

Thanks,

Amlan

adnanmaqbool
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

After posting Installment Plan. Profit Center field is empty , any idea how to fill the profit center in line item or any event. I have filled profit center using event 3040 but it is not showing in posted line items.