cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order From Requisions Fiori App - Assign Suppier and Simulate PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I click on Assign Supplier button I am getting  the message: "45 purchase requisitions could not be assigned and 5 purchase requisitions need to be assigned manually" in the Order from Requisitions Fiori App.
What does it mean? How to debug in SAP.

When I click on Simulate POs I am getting the message: "0 purchase orders, based on 0 purchase requisitions". Right I am not able to simulate POs from the App.

SP03 version of UI App.

Front End Gateway 7.40 and SAP_UI SP09.
Backend EHP6 of ECC.
Please see the message in the screen shots.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana and others,

Check the following -

• Verify if you are able to convert PRs to PO via the Transaction ME59 (Automatic conversion). Fiori app works in the same way as this trx.
  • If it doesn't check if a default PO document type is maintained in the table T160 for transaction ME21 or if a default document type is maintained in user parameter.

As there is no user input the SAP back-end code expects a PO document/order type to create a PO. If it is not present there may be other error messages as well.

Thanks and regards,

Santaneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found that it is data related in SAP. Functional consultants updated entries in MM side. I really don't know what they updated.

0 Kudos

You need to validate that data or otherwise check with you Function consultant because you are not able to assign that PO in Backend Side also .

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana/Fiorians,

Please update the solution for the issue.

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

Please check if PO from PR is possible in ECC backend system.

If its works then you can go ahead and test in fiori and it should work.

Thanks,

Babu

0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

You can see Red Icon beside that PR its means they have some Error because are not able to make any changes in these PR through Fiori App you need to make all that changes in Backend Side and try to remove That error Icon.

Thanks,

Munna

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Munna & Babu,

Thanks for your replies.

Can you give some details/steps to check so that i can do the same and check for errors.

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

First test PR from PO in backend system. Take the same PR from fiori app and test in backend system. Check if you can create PO from PR.

If you can create in backend, Fiori will let you to create in app.

Thanks,

Babu

0 Kudos

Hi Bharani,

If any PR show red Icon i.e there is some error in that PR you can not able to Approve that PR.You just make required changes in Backend and try to remove that Red icon.After that you can able to Release that PR.

Thanks and Regards

Munna Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member and :

I'm getting the same error, have either of you resolved this issue?

0 Kudos

I m getting same error,any buddy have solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Did you find solution for this?

Even we are getting same error in Fiori.

Thanks,

Babu