cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI JDBC Sender using SSL Certificate to get data from mysql

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to connect using SAP PI to a mySQL database and fetch some data.

My issue in short is that apart from the normal username and password credentials it also requires an SSL Certificate to be used.

I've set-up everything in my jdbc sender adapter, including the driver and the connection url but I am not sure where to put the certificates.

Is there some place in Netweaver Administrator to add these certificates and then call them from the adapter?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below Blog & threads:

Encryption in scenarios involving JDBC Adapter with Oracle Database - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

I've set-up everything in my jdbc sender adapter, including the driver and the connection url but I am not sure where to put the certificates.

Also Check:

SAP Note 1428134

Regards,

Nabendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nabendu,

Thank you for the reply.

I think the link (below) you've sent me will help but, do you or anyone else know if I need to create my own private keys and certificates for this to work?

SSL (HTTPS) Configuration in SAP PI Systems as of release PI 7.10 – Step-by-step procedure

I already have the database credentials and certificates and I thought I would only have to import those certificates in PI and "call" them when I create the sender JDBC communication channel.

Thank you for the help,

K.

Answers (0)