cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification pass to SNC after activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When defects recording in ERP is saved, a quality notification is automatically created and sent to SNC, even if the quality notification is not activated.

I do not want the system to send quality notification to SNC if it is not activated, that means the quality notification has status DEFR, how can I achieve that?

Regards

Danny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Danny,

now we are in QM SNC collaboration can you please tell us what setting needs to be done to trigger notification to send SNC in ECC system, right now I have applied 1323484 note. while saving notification I am getting "No message sent" message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satishkumar,

There are 2 things need to be done to integrate ECC & SNC for QM:

- Standart ECC - SNC integration  supports the Q8 & Q9. That is why you need to change the logic of the XML trigger by using the OSS note 1684530. This OSS note will guide you well to define them for your output logic.

- If you would like to trigger the XML messages by using these event then you should activate through below t-code:

SWEQADM - Event Queue Administration

As a last point, please check the events related to ECC & SNC QM integration from the below t-code:

SWETYPV - Display/Maint. Event Type Linkages

Kindly let us now your outputs and action for the resolution.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim Batur,

Thanks for your reply,

Q8 and Q9 notifications are visible in ECC system. we want to integrate Q8 and Q9 notifications with SNC system

QINSNM_out and QINSNM_in XML message we are using.

when I create Q8 notification, the notification saved in the system with notification number but also I will get a pop up displaying 'No message sent'

when I create and publish Q9 notification in SNC system it successfully passed through PI and not able to send to ECC system.

as per sap note 1323484 we have made the mandatory fields and partner determination settings.

in SWETYPV screen for BUS object BUS2078 attached the document screen,

also in SWEQADM attached the document with screen shot.

SWEQADM screen event queue is switched off it is showing. please let me know how to activate particularly for Q8 Q9 notifications as it should not impact for any others in system.

also please let us know from PI side which settings needs to be done.

Thanks

Satish Javali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Again,

Event trigger functionality is used to send event based output types between the systems.

If there are other event types which are active in the system yes they can be also triggered.

Above then this, PI relevant settings has to be done by a PI consultant.

I will suggest someone in your team who is expert on PI area to activate SNC package.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salim,

thanks for your reply,

we are done with PI settings and we are using standard sap interface

http://sap.com/xi/PLM/Global2

now we are able to create Q9 notification in SNC and the same is flowing in ECC and creating Q9 notification in ECC system.

but Q8 notification we are creating in ECC system and the same is not flowing out to PI system

also if I will do any changes to Q9 notification that is also not triggering from ECC.

we also activated in SWEQADM event queue.

as per note 1323484 field settings also maintained.

kindly let us know what further setting is missed and where I can check the same.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

now we are able to process Q8 notification from ECC system, while processing in SNC we are getting errors, for system status and external reference id.

kindly let me know if any config to be done.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Can you please check SPROXY and check whether there are any errors in Service QINSN_out

Also open a seperate thread as the thread owner is Danny.

We should always seperate thread so that we can allocate the deserving candidate points.

Infact i am also facing issue in creating Q9 in WEBUI(No assignment found for supplier-created quality notifications)

Thanks & regards

Shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim, Shailesh,

now we are able to pass Q8 notification from ECC system,

but in sxmb_moni t-code we are not able to see notification number and system status

when we execute in process mode D (Debugger mode) the data is updating properly in sxmb_moni and when we execute foreground then we are not able to view notification number and system status details. for the same I have attached screen shots.

Kindly let me know for any corrections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Thanks for your help.

now we are able to pass Q8 and Q9 notifications and is working fine.

also we are trying to pass own notifications Q2 from ecc system.

but not able to pass into SNC system.

in partner dependant notification I have maintained Q2 notification. apart from this

do we need to do any other configurations in SNC for Q2.

or any sap notes we need to apply in SNC system.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Configuration issue I am trying to assign catalog profile assignment for own notification types Q2 and Q3.

the system is not allowing to maintain the same and I am getting message

'Q2 not maintained for supplier created quality notification'

kindly let me know do we need to do any other settings for own notification type.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you would like to process your own QN then you should check the below OSS note:

1684530 - Transferring Q notif. to SNC when using own notif. types

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

we have done the changes as per note 1684530 in ECC system. and now we are able to pass Q2 notification from ECC system.

as per previous message we are not able to pass into SNC system.

so do we need to do any config or changes in SNC system?  Thanks.

do we need to maintain catalog profile for Q2 notification also? if yes the snc system is not allowing to maintain catalog profile for Q2 notification.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satishkumar,

What kind of error do you see in SNC side?

Does the XML is getting failed for what reason?

I did not maintain the Catalog Profiles different then Q8 in our landscape and it worked with Q2. Accordingly we need more information.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

we are getting the error as below, for Q2 notification. from PI to SNC system.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

In ECC system

client is already using notification Q2 for which the number range is internal as below

000200000000 - 0002999999 NR status 000200000829

and for Q9 notification I am planning to use as below

000900000001 - 000999999999

do we need to create number range for Q9 external or internal ?

Also in SNC system what number ranges we need to maintain as per above data,

part A:

in Define number ranges for technical quality notification number and whether it should be external or internal

part B:

in Web UI in customer view under master data -> no ranges -> no range attributes

Kindly help. Thanks

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satishkumar,

Yes you have to maintain the number ranges in SNC side.

Go to t-code SNRO and maintain number range for /SCA/QNOT.

System requires internal number for the Quality notifications.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

yes I need to maintain number ranges but there is small confusion, so can you please clarify as per my previous message regarding part A and part B. also in technical notification number in standard sap docs it is showing two intervals 01 and 99 do we need to maintain for both?

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

we are getting the error 043 and 044 when we are using our own notification Q2 as per below screen shot,

whether do we need to maintain Q2 in sap default notification?

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

it is also observed that 043 and 044 errors are checking in table /SCA/QCATPR_ASSN that it is checking for catalog profile assignment. so do we need to do catalog profile assignment. and also in default notification types do we need to maintain Q2 notification?

Regards

Satish