Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Job VF04 for Individual Invocies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement is to set back job for only individual invoices,

Scheduler will be set for VF04 (*order related Billing), collective billing will be done manually and sales orders will be blocked which need to be billed collectively but the whole due list generated should get invoiced individually.

At this moment system is generating invoices collectively when SDBILLDL is scheduled through SM36.

Changing VBRK/VBRP routine will not work as both it will limit invoicing to only individual invoice.

Is there any option to achieve this....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

VF04  (SDBILLDL) can be scheduled through SM36, Which I have already done many times...

As I already mentioned changing VBRK/VBRP routine could not be a solution as it will limit system to individual invoice only.

Still I am exploring whether it can be achieved in standard, option of  Exit or developing a program is always there....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi,

In our case there are thousands of sales orders globally and executing VF01 is time consuming with additional resources and VF04 also requires the same efforts as each invoice need to save manually.

Hope you understood the requirement...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you are aware that VF04 cannot be scheduled in background and in order to schedule this, you have to implement OSS note 652219.  But nevertheless, to automate one billing document per sale order, either you have to change your copy control routine or go with billing user exit, in which case, I prefer to execute VF06 instead of VF04 by implementing the note.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your requirement is not clear.  If your client want to have individual billing document, they can very well make use of VF01 or in VF04 itself, you have the option of selecting "Individual billing document" by which system would generate one billing document per sale order. 

G. Lakshmipathi