SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail price calculation and marked for deletion info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I've got some trouble with sale price calculation through VKP5. The problem is that while I'm doing sale price calculation with VKP5, purchase price from marked for deletion info-record doesn't determines at all, and sale price becomes equal 0,00. But stock of the material is still > 0, so we need to sell it with real calculated sale price. Maybe there are some settings or user-exits to change that logic?

Thanks for any answer,

Ivan.

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

If the Info record is blocked or marked for deletion, can you please let us know what do you mean by real price calculation.

I can think of following alternative solutions which may address your issue:

• Change the source of supply of the article in Logistic Store view. Set it to 2 (Stock transfer) and see its behavior in VKP5. It might be possible that the article info record for the store is blocked for which you are calculating price, but DC still procures. In this case, using two step calculation you can get the purchase price of DC for subsequent calculation.
  • If the article is having existing price, you can use a sales determination sequence "Use current price as sales price" for VKP5.
  • If article was having sales price earlier and now if you want to sell the remaining quantity, you can use mark-down functionality to get rid of stock.
  • If a specific info record is blocked and stock is procured from other vendor, it can be made regular vendor to get the purchase price.
  • You can try to put manual logic in Sales price BAdI. (SPRO: Logistic General -> Retail Pricing -> Business Add-Ins for Retail Pricing -> BAdI: Expand Communication Structure KOMP for Price determination)

Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Amit