cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount to be mapped in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I ve client and has a requirement of the following..

The client is a bank and has many credit and debit card holders,and to attract them to increase the use of cards more during shopping,he has announced a scheme that on 25th & 26th Dec whom so ever purchases with its banks debit or credit card he will get a discount of 5% on a minimum purchase has to be Rs. 5000/- but the maximum discount value should not exceed the value of Rs.5000/-. The material is irrespective here.The customer can purchase any thing but the minimum purchase should be Rs.5000/-..

Need help in configuring the same into SAP.

Also suggest of any further data is required..

Rgds

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a separate forum for SAP Banking and you should have posted there.

Pankaj_M
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan,

For the maximum discount value should not exceed the value of Rs.5000/- - for that you can use Upper and Lower Limits in the ondition record. In addition to this dates can be maintained.

For minimum purchase, i think you have to create routine in which you can check the minimum value for discount condition type.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks pankaj for the timely reply..

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In which system you are working? Is it SAP ECC or is it IS solution?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Moazzam,Thanks for replying.

its ECC

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have to go for some ABAP solution for this but for that we need to know and understand your Order to Cash process. What materials have you openend and how did you map credit/debit cards purchase in O2C cycle?

Thank$