cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any body face the problem like this???

There are many (approx 200) that have status billing documents as being released to accounting. However, there are no accounting documents. We are certain there should be. VF02 - Release to Acctg does not work because SAP thinks it's already released. Any idea how to reset the flag so we can "re-release"?

If anybody knows how to do that, please reply me as soon as you can. your help would really appreciate.

Thanks,

Dhaval Shah.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use<b> transaction VFX3</b>.

Let me know if you still have a problem.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply but unfortunately it's still not working. Can you please let me know how to cancel that document?

Thanks once again.

Dhaval Shah.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you had a look to SM13 tcode and check if there are missing DB updates as stated in my previous post ?

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To cancle the billing document,

- User transaction VF11

- Or got VF02, enter your billing document and select menu "Billing document --> Cancel". This will also take you too VF11.

Once you cancel the billing document create the billing document again ( bill your sales document again ).

You might want to do this first with couple of billing document. Cancel one billing document and bill the corresponding sale doc again and see if accounting document is created or not.

Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,

RS

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

Try this

try issue the billing document from the TC VF02 in the change mode by punching on the green flag. if the problem persists go to VF11>give the billing doc number>run in the simulation mode>it gives the info about any billing doc split.

else cancel the billing doc and try issue to accounts again.

hope this works

Regards

Lakshmi

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It happened to me times ago due to full spool memory that caused dumps.

maybe that the accounting documents are not regulary posted due to some technical problems like printouts or user exits or validations.

have a look to SM13 tcode and check if there are missing DB updates.

Reward if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VFX3 is one option.

Else try to release through VF02, green flag.

Else cancel the billing document and recreate it.

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply. Can you please let me know how to cancel it and create it again?

Thanks once again.

Dhaval Shah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Mr.shah, u can do one thing, since the system is showing the status as billing documents are released to accounting and accounting documents are not created, u cancel all the billing documents, and then check the status,if the status is billing documents r open, then u can realease those billing documents either manually or automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with VFX3 transaction code which billing documents were not released to accounts.

Also check is system also your billing document will be released after the saving the billing document in the billing type. If it is not there you have manually release the invoice in VF02 transaction.

Award points if it helps.