cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what should I do for a order before credit release

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a sale order, then used T_code VKM3 to do credit release process, selected the order, and through menu Edit-->Release , then wait, there is no response...why?

Which configuration should I do for the order or any others before credit release? In what situation can we use VKM3 to credit release?

Appreciate your help. thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we have set up a credit block for a customer, (which you can check in FD32) to realease the order you go to VKM3. Now to release an order , just enter the particular order and there is a small flag which can be clicked to relase the order.

The only changes you can check before the order get blocked is to check in FD32 if there is credit block and for how much amount.

The order once released gets saved automatically.

Please reward if helpful

Thanks

adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aditya Divakar

I create a new customer, and also use FD32 to assign the credit limit....but it seems no use for my situation, I can't run credit release just as the same....

Then my team member suggestion that the material I inputted in my order should be available, which means they must be stored in the Inventory. But the most materials in my order are just created by myself.

How can I make a new material available for credit release?

or is this a right way for me to make the order releaseable?

Thank you for your help!

null

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check settings in OVA8 for automatic credit control for Credit control area and risk cat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranjith Kumar

May i ask Why should i config the credit control?

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SUE

First of all, check whether the sales order which you have raised has exceeded the credit limit or not and if you have mentioned any blocking reasons ,you remove those reasons and try again.

Regards

Prasad.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you release it...save it...that will release the doc

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biju Thantry

i know about the credit release process , i was just wondering how to change my new order ,I need a order to test the credit release ,and look into the contract date diffirence between before release and after release

I need your help to make the specific order _

null