Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELVRY03 IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an ASN outbound idoc from the delivery. The delivery has line items as batch split so the idoc shows each line item twice, once with zero quantity and once with the actual quantity.

Is there any way to configure the idoc to only send the item with the actual quantity field?

Thanks for the help

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its a one time thing, then you can use WE19 test tool for IDOC for sending.

Thx

Ravi

0 Kudos

My question is not how to send the idoc but how to remove the line item which has zero quantity.

A batch split creates a line item into 2, where the 9001 item number has all the relevant fields and the line item 10 has al fields as 0 (Quantity,volume,weight etc)

0 Kudos

Hi Dishant Bhatia,

Can you Implement the the exit

VMDE0002  Shipping Interface: Message PICKSD (Picking, Outbound)

and delete the entries from VBLKP Delivery Item View for Picking

which are coming with zeros and update the internal table. So that you can avoid the recors splits.

I hope this will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghunadh Kodali.

0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu,

Would you have a sample code for this?

0 Kudos

This user exit did not work.

Anyone else has a suggestion on the problem?

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dishant,

See if this helps.

The function module used for outbound idoc is  "IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY". There is a custom exit available ZXTRKU02 (EXIT_SAPLV56K_002). In that exit, see if you can modify the  'idoc_data' which has all the segments of that IDOC. Before adding the code, just write a break-point statement and see if the data you are looking is present in the IDOC_DATA structure. If it is present, then try to write a code to delete the line item (E1EDL24).

Let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved on my own by using a BADI.

Thanks everyone for your help.