cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of settlement rule to AUC on wbs that contains investment profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts. I have operative project for settlement to AUC.

Only two level WBS structure. Level 2 wbs settles to level 1 wbs.

Level 1 WBS is only wbs that has investment profile maintained.

Level 1 wbs has created AUC automatically. Perfect just what I expected.

However I also want automatic settlement rule  to be created for level 1 wbs to make newly created AUC.the receiver. How to do this automatically? CJB2 does not do this for me. Must I manually maintain AUC as receiver in level 1 wbs settlement rule using FXA category. Hoping system could do this automatically.

Many thanks to all!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcio_blos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Toliver

The settlement rule will be created automatically when you settle the WBS element.

Best Regards.

Blos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks to all those who replied. Grateful for your assistance and time!

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toliver,

first option is to create Strategy for Settlement and assign to Project profile so system will create settlement rule automatic.

in case where AUC is create when WBS Release as per your scenario, system will create settlement rule automatically whether you define strategy or not. system will self identify AUC assigned/created for WBS element and assign that in settlement rule automatically while Settlement Run via CJ88.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Toliver,

You can maintain Strategy for Settlement rule and Assign this strategy to Project profile.

Please refer to following path in SPRO

SPRO -> Project System -> Costs -> Automatic & Period allocations -> Settlement -> Settlement rule of WBS element

Regards

Tushar