cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code or report for Identifying "Planning Area" specific "Process chains"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guru's/Experts'

How can i identify process chain's related to a specific planning area?

For a specific obsolete Planning Area ,i would like to delete all process chains.

Manually identifying all those looks to be bit of hectic task.

Can anyone of please let me know,if there is any existing transaction code or standard report for identifying Planning area/PLOB specific process chains.

Regards,

Karthik Rali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread Closed...sorry for delay.

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

The thread is not closed yet. Still it appears as Not answered.

Please follow the below document on how to close a thread in SCN.

Regards,

Tp

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Follow the below procedure to find the where used list of the planning area in process chains.

1) Goto table /SAPAPO/TSPLB and give the planning area, get the list of background jobs.

2) Goto table RSPCCHAIN and give those background job names in process variant to get the list of process chains.

Using the above method you can easily find the process chains for a specific planning area.

Regards,

Thanga

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technically I doubt if reference to Planning Area would be found in this way. In Process Chains mainly SDP Background job (Process Type SCM_DP005) will have reference of Planning Area. There are some other Process Types that will have reference to Planning Area like Planning Area Initialisation DP003 Deinit DP004 Realignment DP009 and so on. If you are looking for reference to SNP Planning Area then search / look into SCM_SNPxxx Process Types. So check for Process Type (field TYPE) in RSPCCHAIN table to get the relationships.

Cheers,

Somnath

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have created a document for finding the where used list of the planning area.

Please check it and suggest me in case if I missed any other process types.

@Karthik: Try with the above program which I have posted and let me know does it help you.

Regards,

Thanga