cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFSF Login Response - Error Parsing PI Message - WRONG_VALUE in DynamicConfiguration

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on SuccessFactors EmployeeData integration with HCM. The receiver adapter gives an error when performing the operation SFSFSessionHandlingLoginQueryResult_In. An extract of error message is provided below. I believe the issue is related to sap note 1805037 - Parsing Error when adapter specific attributes enabled . As you can see the length of the dynamic configuration value is more than 200 characters in this scenario.

Has anyone encountered this scenario?  If yes, how was it fixed? Did SAP release a customer specific note?

FYI:

I have done all the module configurations as per SAP recommendation

I am using two different

SAP Version is 7.4 sp5

SOAP Adapter with HTTP/Axis protocol is used in the scenario

SFIHCM0160008 is being used in this scenario

I have already taken a look at

================ Error Message ====

XML tag SOAP:Envelope(1)SOAP:Header(1)sap:DynamicConfiguration(3)sap:Record(1) (or one of the attributes) has incorrect value JSESSIONID=7E2D78A35CD563201DB6B5419160A0EE.dc4bizxsfapi01;Secure;HttpOnly;Path=/sfapi;Version=1;, BIGipServerP_PM4_INT.SUCCESSFACTORS.COM-TEST=!UPM8cjIYc4R7qxwvaWnzCgIEz1DebxS/FxNnsXwcE7pOSw+jCl0SN6KTMbdyk0VqjbMYBICpQ5t6Fyg=;Secure;HttpOnly;Path=/;Version=1; An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program ST_XMS_MSGHDR30_DYNAMIC Data loss occurred when converting JSESSIONID=7E2D78A35CD563201DB6B5419160A0EE.dc4bizxsfapi01;Secure;HttpOnly;Path=/sfapi;Version=1;, BIGipServerP_PM4_INT.SUCCESSFACTORS.COM-TEST=!UPM8cjIYc4R7qxwvaWnzCgIEz1DebxS/FxNnsXwcE7pOSw+jCl0SN6KTMbdyk0VqjbMYBICpQ5t6Fyg=;Secure;HttpOnly;Path=/;Version=1;</

=================End of Error MEssage ==========

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved by following the work-around approach:

• On the login communication channel(SFSF_Soap_Adapter_Axis_Login_Response), change the module parameters to not set the DynamicConfiguration - this will resolve the error as the length of the value is reduced.
  • Change the mapping SFSFloginResponse_to_HCMloginResponse to use the session ID value from the source message instead of the value from DynamicConfiguration

If you need further info, please feel free to ask.

daniela_battistelli
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, it was really helpful,

I have a small doubt, if the reponse from SFSF contains two session IDs(one of BIG IP server and other of API server) then in then how can we make sure that only the session if of APi server would be passed because both session IDs would be under constant: JSESSIONID

daniela_battistelli
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, it was really helpful,

I have a small doubt, if the reponse from SFSF contains two session IDs(one of BIG IP server and other of API server) then in then how can we make sure that only the session if of APi server would be passed because both session IDs would be under constant: JSESSIONID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved my problem. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jovane,

I am encountering the same error in our PI system.

I've already changed the message mapping SFSFloginResponse_to_HCMloginResponse as stated in above solution. With regards to the changes in the login communication channel, can you please specify which parameters below will be changed and what will be the new values?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Hazel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I only change the MM like the printscreen sent by Nageshwar Reddy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Nageshwar Reddy,

Can you please provide your channel configuration? Because we have nearly the same error:

Value is too long (213/200): $Version=0; BIGipServerP_PERFORMANCEMANAGER012.SUCCESSFACTORS.EU-80=!9CpFffgYOGHyUcLehJNTD7EYqYeaCwIOYSOdD4bvvW7QfxfH3/4Qu6zbd4+rID7SWKUbaOeUa5ypP0g=; $path=/,$Version=0; JSESSIONID=78C8F3D002667B21477378AABAB7062

SAP Version is 7.31 SPS10

SOAP Adapter with HTTP/Axis protocol is used for receiver channel

SFIHCM0160009 is being used in this scenario

The SAP Note you mentioned is not relevant for our Patchleve (SP10).

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

we are seeing the same issue and we are on SAP PI 7.4 SP 11. The response from SAP was to upgrade the adapter frame work to the latest from patch 8 to patch 11. Are there any other options other than upgrading the entire adapter framework to the latest patch. Is there anyway that we can make the SF to respond only with one session id instead of two session ID's.

if the reponse from SFSF contains two session IDs(one of BIG IP server and other of API server) then in then how can we make sure that only the session if of APi server would be passed because both session IDs would be under constant: JSESSIONID

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

For me it finaly worked with the solution of this thread. You just have to modificate the SAP Standard Content for SFIHCM01 as shown above.

Best regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response Christian. I will try this out and let you know.

Thanks,

Srini