cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL Server connectivity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created job where we are fetching the data from SQL server. We have created a database repository for that application of SQL server database.

we have done the configuration of the classpath extension by including the sqljdbc4-2.0.jar file in the identity center.

Please find the attached document containing the screenshots of the configuration which we have done.

When we are running the job, From database pass is throwing this error

java.lang.Throwable:
No suitable driver found for
jdbc:sqlserver://10.1.142.92:1433;databasename=TAS;user=fabrica;password=*******

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your advice. I have resolved the issue. I was using Sqljdbc4-2.jar but it requires Sqljdbc4.jar. With the help of Orajdbc6.jar and Sqljdbc4.jar, we are able to establish connectivity with Oracle and Sqlserver DB.

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using MS SQL Server 2008 and Java 1.7.0_51

We have to connect with Oracle and MS Sqlserver both. Our IDM DB is Oracle and couple of target system also using Oracle DB and few are using MS SQL server.

Do I need to mention Ojdbcjar and Sqljdbc jar both in the JDBC jar text box under Tools>Option>Java?

I have mentioned Sqljdbcjar in the class path.

Thanks,

Dhiman Paul.

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

32 or 64 bit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you recreate the dispatcher scripts & restart the dispatcher themselves after changing these options?

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version of JAVA and SQL Server are you using?

Matt

terovirta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am working at the moment by reading/writing some tables in my "lab" IdM DB on SQL Express 2012, using the driver (Microsoft SQL Server JDBC Driver 3.0) below..

Using the same driver in the real environment too with "real" SQL 2012.

Haven't defined the DB as repository but built the URL in the textbox.

Maybe try the older driver? Or try defining the JDBC URL in the pass?

regards, Tero