cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS file in standard netviewer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, Question from our app developper: I was wondering if it possible to include a custom CSS file in the standard NetWeaver UI? I would like to make the UI responsive. We are able to access the Tm System on the mobile phone and would like to have the Driver Change the freight order in TM. In order to make this more simple, we would like to hide a number of fields and make the screen smaller. Your answer will be highly appreciated! Many thanks! Regards Petra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dragoș
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

I am not sure that modifying the CSS will help.

I'd suggest the following alternative:

- create a new WD application configuration for the FO application (/SCMTMS/FRE_ORDER)

- copy the OVP configuration /SCMTMS/WDCC_FRE_ORDER to Z namespace and reference it in the new applicarion configuration

- modify the Z OVP configuration as follows:

(1) remove all UIBBs from the page MAIN

(2) remove all wires from Wire Schema

(3) add new UIBBs containing the data absolutely necessary for the driver

(4) make sure to maintain the correct wiring between the created UIBBs (starting point for the wires should be the UIBB configuration /SCMTMS/WDCC_TOR_INIT_SCREEN, connector class should be /BOFU/CL_FBI_CONNECTOR)

- create a new menu entry in the PFCG role for the freight order, using the newly created WD application -> this is what the driver should use.

There is good TM enhancement guide around, in which Holger Polch describes very well what you need to do to create UIBB configuration from scratch (based on BO nodes and using the feeder engine of TM, called "Floorplan manager BOPF Integration" - FBI ).

Regards,
Dragos F.