Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects Key Users Interview Questionnaire and Business Blueprint Example

ladinca
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sirs,

I am new to cProjects suite and I've been asked to prepare a questionnaire to be used with Key Users in first interviews, in order to write down the BBP.

Anyone can suggest a link where similar documents (Questionnaire and BBP for cProjects) can be found?

Thank you in advance for your attention, any help will be appreciated.

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

I don't want disappoint you but hardly anybody can provide you complete information on what you are looking for. The question you asked is consulting question and it's completely based on what kind of business you want to implement cProjects for.

Here you will get help on how to meet your requirement by using cProjects and to solve any issues related SAP PPM.

Regards,

Pramod

ladinca
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod

Thank you for your answer.

Any suggestion about the correct place where to search, then?

Regards.

Laura

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Laura;

Probably you are looking for a White Paper to get based and create your BBP document.

I recommend you to see the blog --> http://scn.sap.com/community/plm/rpm-collaborative-project-management-and-cfolders/blog/2013/03/22/h...

I recommend you to get the PPM Configuration Content documentation from SAP Service Market Place and get all of the important point of that document and get focus with this to your key users.

Let me know if you can access to those documents.

Best regards,

Mariano

Answers (0)