Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item - Checklist

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a question related to the checklist. I want to use them in the item. I thought it was not standard but I have checked that there is this standard checklist type  00000000000RPM  - Portfolio Item: Checklist Header

Does anyone have any information about this checklist type or about checklist creation from an item?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

I've wondered as to the purpose of this checklist type as well. The only area that you can create checklists in "portfolio management" is below an initiative phase (which is technically a project). My guess/assumption is that perhaps this type was intended to be used for initiatives. You are right that checklists directly below the portfolio item is not standard.

Lashan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clara

To my knowledge the Item itself cannot be linked to a checklist. A link from the Item to cProject is required to get to related checklists. This is as far as I know and I may be wrong

I do know however that an Initiative can have checklists

Regards

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

I am also in agreement to above post by C. We also tried to bring project management checklist on portfolio side to show it while approving decision point but it seems that there is not any standard functionality available to achieve this requirement.

Please keep us updated if you find any way out of this.

Pramod