Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access only particular dashboard after the mobile app update

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using ipad to view reports and dashboards. We were using 6.0.3 version SAP BO mobile app and today i updated to ios 8.1 and bo app to 6.0.9.13 version. After the update, only one dashboard is not visible in ipad. I can view rest of the dashboards and everything is working fine . Please suggest your inputs.

Regards,

Obinna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Obinna,

You can try to save the dashboard with a different name and try to test it again.

Also, check if you have any rights assigned for the dashboard? can you view it from launchpad?

Whcih version of BO are you using

Regards,
Atul B

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your prompt response. I tried saving with different name for that dashboard and no luck. i checked the security rigjts level also for that dashboard and no issues. Through launchpad i can view and its working fine. But i tried one thing, i have kept all the dashboard backup in separate folder and i copied that particular dashboard from the backup folder with different name and its working fine. Can you please suggest what may be the reason?

BO Version Details:

BOBI 4.1 SP4

Obinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Obinna,

Not very sure at the moment!!

Can you try to open the affected dashboard with Designer?  Are you able to preview it for mobile?

Under mobile compatiblity, do you see any warnings?

Regards,
Atul B

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I checked with designer and there is no warning message also.

Anyways thanks for your support.

Obinna.

Answers (0)