cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Multimapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario in PI 7.4 were I need to a file to file/idoc mapping.

I am passing the input from the source message and doing a RFC lookup. My RFC lookup would return an 'X' value. Based on this returned value , I have to make a decision wether a file has to be sent or an idoc has to be triggered.

For example : If the output of the RFClookup is say a value 'XYZ' then I have to call the File adapter and post a file(With receiver service : BS_RCVR) . If the RFClookup returns a value 'SAP' then I have to trigger an idoc(The receiver service would be SAPsystem).

I have done a multimapping to achieve this.

I am implementing the scenario without BPM.

The problem I am facing is in the I.D part , when I am filling-in the tab 'Outbound' processing / Receiver Agreement. For the same sender file interface its asking us to give two communication channels one for file(which is not an issue) and another is an idoc. I want the sender interface to be SAPSystem for providing the idoc receiver communication channel. Can you please help me out?

Thanks,

Shweta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another useful link Step by Step guide to Explain Enhanced Receiver Determination - Application Server Infrastructure - ...

But it is with classical scenario and you need to implement the logic in ICo.

Suman

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

You have to use Xpath in the interface determination and receiver determination(Content-Based Routing Defining Content-Based Routing - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library) to determine which interface you need to call('XYZ' for the file system  and 'SAP' for IDOC) and use respective operation mapping.

For message split check Defining Message Splits - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

You need to define both the channels in receiver(Receiver File channel for File System and Receiver IDOC_AAE for SAP system)  Defining Enhanced Receiver Detemrinations - Integration Directory - SAP Library

Regards,

Suman

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Are you using ICO or classic scenario? Could you please paste the screen shot here?

i could not get it what you are trying to say on below. if you are using idoc on receiver then SAP should be on receiver side. not sender side though.

I want the sender interface to be SAPSystem for providing the idoc receiver communication channel. Can you please help me out?

Regards,

Muni

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Can you please elaborate on why you need some SAP System to be interpreted as the sender? Is it for the IDoc control record to be populated correctly? If so, you can use two workaround solutions instead, to make your scenario simpler:

1. Populate the sender name within your mapping and use the option of taking the sender from payload, in your Receiver Agreement, or

2. Modify your sender Business Component by providing adapter specific attributes. There you have an option to provide a Logical System name that will be used in the IDoc control record.

Regards,

Grzegorz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

Please check this link Exchange Infrastructure - Receiver Determination Enhancement

I think you can try enhanced receiver determination to achieve your scenario.

Regards,

Praveen